Happiness
One quote from “Building Steam With a Grain of Salt” by DJ Shadow was expressing oneself, being a student, and also a teacher. I think that’s what life is about, receiving and at the same time giving back. As a student, you receive knowledge and wisdom about things you never knew. Applying that knowledge, contribution to society, and to others, can make a big difference. Making a contribution to others instead of being the sole beneficiary is what makes life more valuable and meaningful. As a student, I am still learning. However, I know that I can’t just be a student forever and not a teacher because that would be a selfish thing since I am obtaining all the knowledge and my capabilities to myself. At the same time, one can never give up being a student because life is about learning and growing. Even when times can be especially challenging and very frustrating, life always has a lesson to be learned from. Also, I believe mistakes are essential to making improvements in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment